Wednesday, August 01, 2007

My Secretary Of State Gonna Be 50 Cent

Oh, so now we see why the democrats are so hyper about ending the war in Iraq. They want to start one in Pakistan. Well, Barak Osamabama does anyway.

Democratic presidential candidate Barack Osamabama that he would send troops into Pakistan to hunt down terrorists even without local permission if warranted. "If you elect me president, I'll have my foot so far up Osama's scrawny behind that my toes will be tickling his tonsils."

The Illinois senator warned Pakistani President General Pervez Musharraf that he must do more to shut down terrorist operations in his country and evict foreign fighters. "That's right Mushroom, or Mushmouth, or whatever your sorry Arab name is. I'm a bad man. Don't make me come over there."

Osamabama's speech comes the week after his rivalry with New York senator Hillary Rodham Clinton erupted into a public fight over their diplomatic intentions. "You want senator cleavage to be president?" Osamabama asked the crowd. "I'm from the streets, man. I'm packing."

Osamabama said he would be willing to meet leaders of rogue states like Cuba, North Korea and Iran without conditions, an idea that Clinton criticized as irresponsible and naive. "I'll meet those dudes, ain't no thang," he said. "I say, 'come on little Kim. Meet me out back. Bring your boys. We'll have a throw down.'"

After the speech he invited the press along to watch him beat up gay guys.

No comments: